1. Abbreviated Terms
Between November 25, 2015 and September 30, 2018, non-U.S. and Puerto Rican residents that qualify and use a Visa Card to make purchases of a minimum of USD$250 in a single day at Dolphin Mall, may receive a gift, subject to availability. The value of the gift may vary depending on the value of the purchases. Additional terms and conditions apply.
***Originally, this promotion ended December 31, 2017. Before that date, the promotion was extended, with variations in its terms and conditions, until September 30, 2018.
Promotion limited to people that meet all of the following requirements (“Participant”):
- Cardholders whose Visa cards was issued outside of the United States or in Puerto Rico
- 18 years of age or older at the time of the purchase
- At the time of the purchase, not be a US resident, except a resident of Puerto Rico; not be an employees, contractors, and tenants (and their employees) of Dolphin Mall
Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by local, state or federal laws.
3. Conditions to Receive gift after purchases
The promotion is from November 25, 2015 at 10:00am ET and run through September 30, 2018 on the closing time the Dolphin Mall’s customer service center on that date or until the gifts run out, whichever is earlier (“Promotion Period”).
To receive a gift, the Participant must:
- Use the same Visa-branded card to make purchases in a single day of the Promotion Period at any store in the Dolphin Mall, including restaurants
- Make purchases collectively valued at a minimum of $350 USD
- On the same day as the qualifying purchases, present to the Dolphin Mall’s customer service center (Entrance 3): (1) the original receipts of corresponding purchases, all with the same purchase date, (2) government issued personal ID, and (3) the Visa card used for the purchase(s). Any information requested of the cardholder will solely be used for verification purposes and determine eligibility to participate in the promotion without any other offerings
Only one (1) gift per person per day will be allowed during the Promotional Period. Currently available gifts will be displayed in the Dolphin Mall’s Customer Service Center (Entrance 3). Gifts are non-transferable, non-interchangeable, and cannot be sold. There are no redemptions for cash or any other gifts. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. Visa reserves the right to substitute any gift for another gift, if the designated gift was not available for delivery for any reason.
The “gift” may include, but is not limited, to one of the following at Visa’s discretion:
- Dining Certificate for one specific item at one of many participating restaurants located at the Dolphin Mall, for example: Brio Tuscan Grille (complimentary appetizer, up to a $15 value, with the purchase of an entrée); Buffalo Wild Wings (Free Dessert); Cinebistro (Complimentary Appetizer (valued at $15 or less); Kona Grill ($25 gift card); Rotelli (Free Appetizer (1 per table); Dave & Buster ($10 “Power Card”); Cabo Flats (One free item from the appetizer menu or Salsas for the table)
- Certificate for an Electronic Item for one of many participating electronic merchants at Dolphin Mall, for example: Samsung (Bluetooth headset MSRP $29.99); Samsung (Cellphone Vehicle Dock MSRP $39.99); OneClick (Bluetooth Stereo Headset MSRP $29.99); One Click (Self Stick MSRP $24.99)
- A $25 discount from a $100 purchase at the Samsung store or OneClick store located at the Dolphin Mall, subject to exclusions or additional restrictions established by Samsung and OneClick
4. Limitation of Liability
Promotion participants must adhere to the official rules and conditions of the promotion as stated in this document. Visa reserves the right to modify, change, amplify, or cancel the Promotion at any time, without notice and without any additional obligations, for any reason.
In redeeming this Promotion, the participants, on behalf of Participants who receive a gift will be solely responsible for the payment of any applicable taxes, imposed by the city municipality, State, or Federal government on the value of the gifts distributed. himself/herself and his or her immediate family member (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such participants, whether or not related, agrees to release and hold harmless Visa, Inc., Visa U.S.A., Inc., and Visa International Service Association), and affiliates, and their respective officers, representatives, directors and agents, The Taubman Company LLC, and their respective parents, its subsidiaries, including Dolphin Mall Associates, LLC), and affiliates, officers, representatives, directors and agents, related companies, tenants of Dolphin Mall, client financial institutions and gift suppliers, from any and all liability or damage of any nature (direct, indirect, or consequential), including, among others, personal damages, death, or any property damages, resulting from or arising from the participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of the distributed gifts, the misuse of any gift, any travel or travel-related activity, or whichever occurrence or combination of occurrences related to the Promotion. Further, participant acknowledges and agrees that Dolphin Mall Associates LLC and The Taubman Company LLC have no involvement in the Promotion other than providing the gifts described herein to qualifying participants.
All issues, controversies or questions related to the creation, validity, interpretation, and application of these official rules, or the rights and obligations from the parties of the Promotion will be subject and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, independent of any related regulation or from any choice of law rules. The Participants accept the jurisdiction of federal, state and county courts located in Miami-Dade County.